I know I've said this a million times in my previous post, but I've now made up my mind. Life is too short to be complaining about my job always. I'm gonna resign from my job in about a month or two. I'm gonna start looking for job now.
After resigning from this job, I'm gonna give myself about a month's holiday. Go KL for a few days, crash at my BFF's place, and just go shopping!! I told him about my plan and he's kind enough to offer me his queen sized bed, haha! He said he's gonna sleep at the couch *aww~~*
THEN my big ass plan is to go somewhere where nobody knows me, and just enjoy my holiday there for a few weeks. Wear clothes that I don't normally wear here in Penang (Haha! I know it sounds weird, but I wanna wear something that's SOOOO not me, I wanna look like a rainbow :P) Honestly I just wanna wear sheer tops, and maybe something sleeveless without people looking at me and judging me cause I'm fat -.- Yea, I'm weird like that :P
Sheer blouse looks something like this! I actually bought a sheer top yesterday at Cotton On, it's in peachy pink colour, but the style is a bit different than this. I'm gonna wear it some time ... soon :D
I'm SOOOOO excited for all my plans, although it may seem like a silly plan for some of you, but it sure brightens up my Saturday :)
I woke up this morning, open the window to my room and let the natural sunlight shine in, and I felt really good about myself. I took my shower, then start cleaning my room. My room is *quite* dust-free now :D So happy! I know I have to work tomorrow, which is a Sunday, mind you, but I'm still not PMS-ing about it cause I know I will be free from this shitty job soon!! ^^
I'm gonna go Sungai Petani to try out the French Kisses Patisseries's macaroon soon! And also visit my friends who's studying in Sungai Petani as well. I felt like this job took over my life, that I don't even have time for my own friends and to travel.
I'm gonna make sure all my plans happen!! Gonna plan properly, get tickets where necessary ;) SO EXCITED!!!!
Alright then, I gotta go prepare to go gym with an emo friend of mine.
Relationship levels: Asians
HAHAHA!
Later tonight, I'm gonna spend some time with my lil sis, I bet she doesn't want to spend time with me one, but I don't care :P I still love her regardless of her treating me like a loser :P Well, not really a loser la, but you get what I mean right? HAHA!
Love ya, peeps! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment