Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm sorry, dad ...

Dear dad,

I felt like I need to tell you that I'm going to resign from my job. Maybe you'd think "Here goes my useless daughter again" cause this ain't the first time I gave up on something. I went to Perth, Australia and studied for one semester and then I wrote you an e-mail telling you that I got really depress and that I needed to come home and study.

That was the first time.

I felt bad that you have a daughter like me. You are the smartest person I know, and yet you have a daughter that can't even finish up her Degree in Australia or stay on a job.

I really don't want to disappoint you. I've tried to like this job, but I just can't.

Dad, thanks for being really supportive when I said I wanted to come back from Australia. I hope you can be supportive this time as well. This job ain't what you think it is, and being in this company isn't as glamorous as it sounds.

I've thought about my decisions for months, and after today, I realised that I can't stay in this job or this company. I just don't know how. Everytime I pick myself back up, there'll be people that put me down again.

I hope this will be the last time I disappoint you. I'm sorry I can't be a perfect daughter.

Love you, dad.


Maybe all of you might think that I'm over-thinking on this, but I really felt like I've let my dad down in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment