Woke up to a beauuuuuutiful sunny morning :) My mind's been really random lately. There are days when I feel like putting on make-up, go out and just be someone else. Someone that I'm not, haha!
Anyways, Facebook is even better than online newspaper. I logged into Facebook and realised that Steve Job passed away :( He was only 56 ...
Funny how I wrote about death last night, and I woke up to this news. Life is really short. Honestly, if I were to die right now, I'd have no regrets.
I think I'm gonna go out again .. and maybe find some place to sit down and read some books. Hmm, come to think of it, my only regret in this lifetime is that I didn't get Kindle :P Haha! Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm happy with an actual book, rather than an e-book. Although technically it's easier to carry around a Kindle than an actual book :D
I'll be back later in the afternoon/night to update ... See you guys in a bit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment