When you're happy like a fool
Let it take you over
When everything is out
You gotta take it in
Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life - One Republic (Good Life)
I had a dream last night, and it's still quite vivid in my mind. I was like, nah, I'm not that into you, cause I never dreamt of you, haha! Guess what? I just dreamt of you last night -.- Oh well, whatever.
I woke up a lil' emo this morning cause of the stupid dream, but I refused to let it affect me. So I went into my Facebook, a friend of mine wrote something really sweet on my wall last night ... so I went to my wall an re-read it again :)
"加油! 你總是有朋友cheer you up!"
Plus a morning text from Chia Hui updating me about breakfast session with the rest of the gang just cheered me up. I really wanted to bring my DSLR to take pictures but I felt a lil sampat :P so in the end I didn't bring, but it was awesome that I get to spend time chit chatting with Hui and his girlfriend, Peng, Chern and Keong.
The best news is, I'd probably be visiting my amazing best friend Yuin Yuin, in Singapore with Chern and Peng, next month!! YAY! I haven't visit Singapore since Christmas 2006.
My friends = Awesome bunch!
There's this one moment (last night I think, while I was brushing my teeth -.-) I felt like buying a flight ticket and fly to Melbourne and get lost. Like seriously. I love travelling on trams while listening to my iPod playlist cause at that moment, I'd be totally in my own world. It is so relaxing ... I remember sitting on a tram listening to "Good Life" and felt so thankful that I'm at a place where I want to be, right there and then.
As much as I hate to admit it, I really really REALLY love Melbourne. It's just that I have nobody there. One day I'm gonna conquer my fear of loneliness, move to Melbourne and buy myself an AUDI, cause AUDI in Malaysia too cheap, I need to go elsewhere and buy. I have to pay premium price, if not I don't feel it's worth it :P HAHA! (Damn lansi *showoff* I know :P) I might sound like I'm joking about moving to Melbourne and stuff, but I am dead serious, just watch me!
Anyways, enough crapping. I'm glad I didn't not let the dream ruin my day :) Probably be back later tonight ^^
Love you guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment