Please be warned that this post doesn't make any sense, but at least there's a happy ending ;)
Imagine that I've never known you and we're just hi-bye friends. No memories, no nothing. It would have been easier for me. I'm not you, I can't delete and move on at just a snap of a finger. What's the purpose of you appearing in my life anyways? ... Oh yea ... Hmm
I feel like I'm using another credit card to clear of the debt of a credit card. Technically in Hokkien terms, it's called LPPL, HAHA! Well if you're as vulgar as me, you'd know that means. That's just a metaphor , I'm not really using another credit card to clear off another credit card's debt. I'm not that stupid yet.
So yea, someone came into my life and made me forget about my ex for a little while, and then I start to fall for that person (or my mind is playing a trick on me ... I think it is ... oh well) ... and then I need to erase that feeling. Isn't that the same thing? Now I have to do the deletion twice and the falling thinggy wasn't even intentional wth. Seriously fark my lyfe.
Anyways, I'm doing good, at least right this minute? I know I'd be alright. It's just that if it doesn't last and so surreal, why bother letting me experience it. I am really fine on my own, even if I'm not fine on my own it is really none of anybody's business. Well unless you're the one that broke my heart HAHA!
Broke my heart = You're suppose to be worried sick about me till I found someone that loves me very much and can spend the rest of their life taking care of me.
Nice definition right?
Neways, I'm just crapping. I felt better.
P/S: You're right, we're better off the way we are. I wasn't thinking straight when I answer your question the other day, Haha! So learn not to ask questions when I'm emo-ing or PMS-ing :D HAHA! I know this whole post doesn't make sense, but seriously. I've been doing a lot of thinking. I'm happy with the way things are right now. So yea :)
No comments:
Post a Comment