10am -.- someone woke me up at 10am. Okay, technically I should be up early, but I find no reason to wake up so early when I have practically nothing to do -.-
My friend had called me up 10 in the morning cause he's on his way to Alor Setar for work and he's super sleepy, Haha! Anyways, I accompanied him and talk for like 20 minutes till he reached his work place -.- Then I finally got out of bed and go shower.
It's no surprise that I turn on my computer and sat there staring at Facebook, YouTube and my blog after that. After like 5 minutes, I realised that there are news about the new iPhone all over my news feed. OMGeeee!!! So I went over to SoyaCincau.com to check out the new iPhone, and I realised ... wth. It's just the same old design. Okay I'm being a bitch about it, haha! Frankly, I love the design of iPhone 4, but I was disappointed that Apple delayed the release of a new iPhone and came out with the same exact design as the previous iPhone. I mean it doesn't make any sense -.- cause you're getting more time to alter the design or at least improve it way more than what it is right now?
Anyways, I'm getting the new iPhone 4S. Reason being is that I'm the owner of iPhone 3GS and I'm allow to upgrade it :P Don't judge me kay, I've been waiting for 2 freakin' years for my contract with Maxis to end, hmph! No more 24 months contract for me!!
So yea, after reading the news I updated my status on Facebook, my friends came and commented on it, and all of the sudden everyone was like "Oh Maple, you are working de?", "Maple, you starting work soon??" ... and out of no where this high school friend of mine came and commented, so I was like "I'm bored, are you free or something, I'll find you at your place and kap siao" ... I ended up having lunch with him, and kap siao with him and his mum for like 2 hours -.-
Then after that I drove to a Nasi Kandar and bought lime juice for another friend who got hungover cause I think he drank like there's no tomorrow last night. Too bad his "tomorrow" which is today, he had to work, haha! I, then, drove to where he work, which is USM for this week ... too bad I had no idea where the heck he is, cause USM is freakin huge kay? -.- Drove around for about 15 minutes, I was about to give up, cause I was driving to the exit nearest to my home (I just live like 2 minutes drive from USM) then I realise there's this one place I didn't search for, so I drove there, and saw a familiar car. Yep, I'm at the right place alright, haha!
I don't have words to make him feel better, cause I'm not good with words.That's the least I can do for him.
I hope you're feeling better day by day. I wish I have the super power to make your sadness go away but I don't. The only thing that can heal is time. I know I've been repeating this like a broken record, but if you ever need someone to talk to or be there for you, I'm just a phone call/text away. Doesn't matter if it's in the middle of the night or if you just need someone to accompany you to drink your sadness away. I'm a good drinker, HAHA! Okay that was just a joke. I'm a good and responsible driver (although I did drive home after drinking at MOIS the other day, Haha! I didn't drink much lah XD). Anyways, feel better soon :) *hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment