Haven't update in a while :) It's my fourth day at work today ... I was super tired cause I just get 5 to 6 hours of sleep since I started working. I got out from my house a lil late today .. about 6.20am ... I thought I'd reach office at about maybe 7am if there's a bumper to bumper traffic.
Little did I know, there is a horrific crash in front of PLEXUS, involving two buses and two cars (one of them is my friend's, not to worry, he's alright) I'm not too sure what happened but both buses are half gone -.- literally, and one of the car's rear and engine part is gone (not my friend's). The bus knocked down the traffic light, and also a lamp post, blocking the opposite's traffic from moving smoothly. The road is full of bus seats, glass, and random stuff that flew out from the bus during the car crash. I don't even dare to look, cause I'm scare I might see dead body or something.
I reached the office at 7.11am, and messaged Auntie SC immediately to let her know about the accident, but I found out that she was stuck in the jam as well .. she probably went to work early. Anyways, I messaged my all my friends and posted about the accident on Facebook. The office was still sorta empty when I reach -.- Practically everyone's late.
Tomorrow I have to go for dance practice for company's annual dinner, then dinner with colleagues, and then to MOIS -____- friend's birthday ... damn. I think I'm gonna die a cruel death tomorrow. I'll just probably layan a bit, go till 12.30am or something =.= Seriously, this thing is getting older. I've been there like 5 times and it's already a lil bored.
Anyways, my neck feels like it's gonna break into two, I'll update soon ... I need to get to bed now and faint. I don't know why but this week, when I'm falling asleep, my friends would call in, or text me like a gazillion times -.- but I slept away like a pig last night and can't hear a thing. I love sleeping now .. Nope, I still don't like sleeping, I just fooled you there, Haha!
Take care guys and babes :) Nitey nite ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment