I just can't shake off this weird feeling, Haha! My "boss", well technically he's not my boss la, but still let's refer to him as my boss lah. Anyways he asks me if I want to join the Body Combat class at a gym, cause I think he can bring a friend or something for free cause he got a voucher. So he messaged me and asked me about it. I politely decline cause technically Body Combat class would have killed me, and I don't think I'll make it to work on Monday if I go for that class tomorrow.
We were chatting for a while and I replied slow cause I don't really know how to chat with someone that's *sorta* my boss. Then in the middle of the conversation, I went to take a shower (took about 5 minutes) came back and decided to reply him la (don't wanna be so rude ma). So in the end he said he wanna sleep, he said "good nite *hugs*" ... err, that was a bit awkward for me. I know it's like a virtual hugs, but still -.- err ... it's weird.
Anyways, I gotta go to bed nao, haha! *hugs* XD Gotta love my boss la, damn friendly.
No comments:
Post a Comment