Friday, October 14, 2011

I bitch about things & people, but hey, it is MY blog :D

I don't even know why I'm dreaming of you -.- like seriously. Okay maybe I miss you, just a tiny bit -.- but hey, I guess you don't read my blog anymore. Why do you care right? Might as well spend your time watering your plants, HAHA! "Forget Me Not" and ... what's another one again? "Black Knight'" right? What a joke.

You know when you told your sister that you're just texting with your "friend" like a couple of weeks back. I really wanted to say that, you don't like to text, and you DEFINITELY don't text with people when you're watching your TVB drama (I'm wondering how long you can keep up with texting while watching TVB drama ... not for long, I give you 6 months tops). So the person you're texting with, is definitely NOT just your friend. Don't try to fool me, dear. I know you well. We're 最熟悉的陌生人 :D Am I not right about that?

There are only a few person in this world that can stand your temper, your mum and me ... so good luck on your new relationship. Ring me up, if it lasts 3 years, I'll personally organise and throw a huge 3rd anniversary party for you both :D


Anyways, moving on from that topic. I can't wait for Monday!! My first day at work, which means the starting of a new chapter in my life :) Which I am really thankful for. So many companies stopped hiring, and I'm lucky enough to secure myself a job right after I graduate from my Degree :)


I spent the entire day cleaning up and throwing away things and reorganising my room. I threw away notes from my Diploma years. Kept away stuff that my ex bought me (well, most of it anyways). I always ALWAYS feel good whenever my room is clean and organised :D I need to throw more stuff when I'm free :D Haha! I'm just kidding bout' that. I'm trying not to get too carried away when I'm throwing stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment