Sunday, October 9, 2011

Daily shots #7

Yes, daily shots (technically it shouldn't be called "daily shots" cause I'm not doing it daily anymore) is back :D temporarily, Haha!

... and the spring cleaning continues XD

I've been cleaning my room all day, throwing away stuff, wiping dust, moping (more like wiping, with a cloth, kneeling-on-the-floor type of moping) the floor like 3 times -.- yep, call me crazy. 

So yea, my room is clean nao :D Which puts me in a good mood :D There are still some stuff that needs to be put away and organised, but I'll leave that to tomorrow, since I have another week of "holiday" left before I start work :D



My collection of boookkkkkssssss!! Love them to pieces!! :) 


I came back from Melbourne and saw this cork board on my wall. I bought it like ages ago and don't have the time to hang it on the wall. It's gonna be a place where I put all the things that I like and love ;) As you can see on the picture, I love Melbourne, Haha! The tram ticket, Kikki.K, Paris (and the model in the picture :P) and also Tony Bianco ^^ I'm gonna fill it with more stuff later on :D


I got this little transparent plastic box from DAISO, so that I can put all the things that I wear when I go out. I tend to misplace things, so it is probably a good idea to have a box where I can throw all the things that I wear on a daily basis. The watch on the left, I just bought it XD It is by SEIKO and the glass is sapphire glass (and I got it for 300++MYR, so it's kinda worth it compared to my Ellesse watch which has practically nothing and cost double -.-), which is good for people like me cause I tend to accidentally scratch my watch. I bought this watch to wear with dresses, or whenever I'm wearing a more feminine outfit. The black Ellesse watch is more casual, and edgier, more like an everyday type of watch, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment