I know, I know -.- I've said that I'll be back with a post. My mind is still blank, but I'm happy to announce that I was happily editing pictures and reading some really inspiring blogs, whole afternoon :D I definitely feel better now :)
Pictures below are those that I don't upload into Facebook, cause I don't feel the need to upload them, cause they're pretty personal.
Love the food there. Too bad I only had them once :(
The view from where I sat.
Had a maaassive headache that day, which explain the bottle of water ... or not?
The only reason the jeans looked good on this person is cause I'm the one who chose it.
The bigass comfy bed that I slept on during the 12 days I'm in Melbourne.
All the things that I'll never leave home without.
>:( is the only expression this person is capable of, Haha!
See what I mean? Haha! >:(
Mochaaaaaaa
Don't know what it is.
Egg Benedict!! :D Kinda yummmyyyy.
That concludes this pointless post. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment