I've decided to take the "Option-to-Retrieve" for my Final Year Project. In other words, I'm "improving" my project and I have to present my project again on January 2012. At least I was told that if I "re-do" my project, I'll get a 2nd Lower Class for my Degree, if I don't take that option, I would just graduate with a pass Degree without Honours. I've consulted all my seniors (those who are from KDU) and they told me I'm better off taking the Option to retrieve. So yea, I've paid the 300 bucks, just to re-do my project ... oh well ..
Today a new store opens in Gurney Plaza. It's PANDORA :D
I was SOOOOO tempted to go and get myself a bracelet, but controlled myself. I kept telling myself, I can buy it when I get my first salary, in the middle of November :D
I'm gonna get the leather double wrap bracelet, which is priced at 290MYR (I can still afford it, tee hee!)
And THEN, I'mma get one or two charms for the bracelet (price of charms starts from 150MYR, if any of you are interested to get one for your girlfriend). I would definitely get the "heart" charm :) I don't think I would fill up the whole bracelet, cause I feel this bracelet looks nicer when it's not cluttered with lots of charms, just like my Tiffany & Co bracelet. Just now when I tried this leather bracelet on with my Tiffany & Co charm bracelet on my wrist, it looked like it's meant to be worn together :DDDDDD So happy!! :DDDDD
On to another topic, which seemed to be related, but it is somewhat not related ... oh well... Hmm, I was thinking of taking leave from work and go down to KL to fix my Thomas Sabo Eiffel Tower charm. I'm soo scared that if I take it to some random shop to have it fixed, they might spoil my charm :( This is so sad :((((
Anyways ... *sigh*
So yea, technically my life is super busy and consist of go work, come home, shower, go out, come home, shower, go out, come home, sleep. Last weekend ... no wait, I don't think I even had a weekend last week -.-
Let's see, Friday night, went to MOIS to celebrate friend's birthday, reach home at 3-ish in the morning. Slept till 12 noon, rest for about 4 hours, before putting on make-up, change into a dress and wait for my colleagues to fetch me to our company dinner. It was fun, although initially I don't really feel like going. We were there till about 10.30pm ... then we head to UPR for a drink at Zenzibar till 1am. Reached home at about 2am, shower and faint.
And because I had to miss Hui's birthday celebration cause of the company dinner, I took the initiative to wake up early on Sunday morning, and took Hui for a breakfast, then hang out with him for a while, before I go home, shower and go out with another friend to watch "Real Steel" which I must say ... an AWESOME movie!! Then I came home, to accompany dad to go grab dinner cause I felt guilty for not spending enough time with him.
So yea, that was practically my non existent weekend :D Pretty awesome ay? Haha, oh well, thanks for reading. I'll be back soon to update over the weekend. Hopefully I'll manage to have some "alone" time this weekend ^^



No comments:
Post a Comment