Friday, June 17, 2011

Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy

Woke up to a sunny Friday morning.

I went for a drinking session last night at Overtime, and got a little tipsy after the 4th glass (I don't know what you call the beer glass/mug thinggy but it's as big as the A&W root beer mug). -.- wtf. I'm quite sure I wasn't drunk, I'm just a little dizzy, and I talk really s ... l ....o ....w and stop at every two words I said.

My friend was like "It's not like you to go for a drinking session, let alone drink" -.- Honestly I still don't enjoy drinking, but I don't mind drinking. I'm not gonna go crazy and get tipsy the next time I drink.

When I finally reached home last night, I manage to take a shower before I head off to bed, but I woke up at 4.30 am and realised that I felt SUPER dizzy, I got up and get myself a glass of water and go to toilet before I went back to sleep.

Guess what?

 -.- I puked.

wtf. damn wtf.

But at least I felt better after vomiting, but I still woke up looking like *look below*


Yep, I woke up literally looking like Sebastian the crab from The Little Mermaid. It's gonna take a couple of days to go off. In the mean time, I'll just have to rock the "Sebastian" look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment