Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TOPSHOP Leather Jacket


Latest purchase :P Leather jacket, Hahaha! WTF! But seriously, I live in Malaysia and a leather jacket is not practical at all, but this is for the trip. Even if it's not for the trip, I love leather jacket, I can always use them if my dad wanna go to China ... AGAIN, for the 3842734987th times. -___- No offense, but I'm not a big fan of China.

The jacket is on SALE at 50% off, so why not? The brand is Topshop, and the quality is way better than the ones that I got in Australia from Jays Jays. You know girls are attracted to the word SALES so yea -___- FML.

I'm currently in a panic mode over the trip. It's June and I haven't figure out which backpackers to book, or even the flight tickets. I really hope that MATTA Fair have amazing offers, please do :( Or I will cry a river :'(

I think that's not the only problem -_____-

I'm not gonna bother about any other problems, I'm just gonna concentrate on what I want. I know it will come true :D Vicent don't 747 me if my high school friend decided to "dump" me. I will literally skin you alive, HAHAHAHA!

In about 8 days, I have to go for this surgery for my not-so-smart tooth. FML. Vicent, thanks for the company and please don't bring camera or it will end up in a cage ... with the plant, and it will be named "Caged Camera" XD

No comments:

Post a Comment