Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm a dinosaur.

I could still feel that my legs are restless after 2 crazy days of going to the gym and running on the treadmill. The worst part of it? I didn't get much sleep for the past two nights. I kept waking up at ungodly hours. Its taking its toll on my mood and my body.

I feel like I'm going to get a heart attack soon. Like, seriously. Please let me sleep 8 hours tonight, or I'm gonna turn into a dinosaur and destroy all buildings.

I don't even want to be moody, but it seems like I have no control over it. fark.

I need to go to some place where no one can find me today, haha! ... I don't know if this plan would work, but I think it would? Probably gonna switch to another phone (maybe Nokia 3310? Yea right, I don't have it anymore la) for today, I'm sick of technology ... oh wait ... maybe I should just leave any devices at home instead ... that would probably be a better idea.

I'm just rambling nonsense. I'm in such bad mood that I think the extracting my wisdom tooth might be a good distraction cause it probably hurts like a bitch ... hours later.

Life is always a roller coaster ride. What goes up, must come down.

Stay positive ^^ (such a weird sentence to end a super moody and negative post) wtf. Whatever lah, not like I care. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment