Sunday, June 26, 2011

No negativity beyond this point.

Dress from TOPSHOP :D I actually bought it >< The price? 99MYR :D So freakin happy, HAHAHAHA!

My life is back to YouTube videos, friends, and final year project :D

Awesome.

*breathe in ... breathe out*

From now on, only positive thoughts are allowed in my head. -.- I can't take anymore negativity or I might kill myself by overdosing on ice creams or maybe cupcakes.

Well, if anyone of you read "The Secret" or "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne, it says that you are a magnet and you attract those negative and positive things that happen in your life.

So from this moment, I'll only have positive thoughts :D

Good luck to myself on that ... and I can't wait for a brand new week to start :)

Life is so much easier than you think it is ... according to the book that is :P

Us humans tends to make things complicated -.-

Okay, I gotta go take a nice shower and do something about my final year project. 9 WEEKS LEFT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment