I'm done being a "bad girl". It was fun while it last and I got to know a bunch of nice people. Okay, I wasn't being a "bad girl", but I venture out from my comfort zone this week by going for a drinking session at Overtime and just last night, I went to MOIS.
Honestly I still look like Sebastian, and going to MOIS and drink AGAIN last night doesn't help much. But hey, at least now I know what you guys meant by "clubbing" -.- If you ask me to define clubbing, it means going into a club and being a human air filter and also coming out from it, being deaf. It was an awesome experience though, not sure if I'm ever gonna do it again, but it was fun.
I went home last night and washed my hair 3 times -.- and there's still cigarettes smell on my hair wtf.
It's time to go back to my comfort zone and be the boring ol' me, haha! Oh wait, there's another drinking session with Ching AND my favourite-est friend Asher Yeoh this Friday -.- Okay ... it's not like I'm going to die.
I don't like being a monkey though XD
excuse me that drinking session is organized by m.e. u nvr even mentioned my name WTF!! beh song u d u dun join le >:(
ReplyDelete-__________- kena shoottttt wtf okay looo .... wait I go do some editing
ReplyDeleteits not fair, u MODIFIED it bu-gan-yuan-ly
ReplyDelete