Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oh, FUCK!!

For some reason, I'm a little stress out when people tell me they read/refresh my blog everyday -___- I feel so obligated to blog about something ... anything. wtf.

Well actually I have something to blog about today, when I was in the library -.- I always get inspiration from weird places. Anywaysssss, I was at the library and I sat at the usual secluded spot in the library ... but then there's this group of homo sapiens sitting not far away that is really REALLY noisy. They talk like they're at the "kopitiam" wtf.

They don't even bother to put on earphones when watching some porn videos or something. I actually have no idea what they are watching, but one of the girl from the group keep repeating the word "Oh, FUCK!" ... like a thousand times. Seriously?? -.- Get a room.

Luckily I brought my own earphone, so I don't have to listen to them fucking each other in the library. Okay, they weren't fucking each other, but you get what I mean -.-

Please check my blog every other day or something, cause I don't like to disappoint people XD

No comments:

Post a Comment