I don't know if anyone can get more stupid than that. Hello?!?! I ppk-ed you twice, or maybe more than that. Why do you still "catch no ball"? Do you need like some practice or something, to catch some balls? If you need to, I recommend you catching your own balls first. Here's the hint, it's located down South, placed beside your disco stick. If you still "catch no ball" then I don't even know why you own them in the first place.
For some reason, every single time this guy text me, I get freakin annoyed and it totally made me erupt like an active volcano. He's telling me that he's broke, can't even afford lunch or something and then he went on telling me he got a new belt from "the cow brand" WTF! THE COW BRAND?!?! Are you like buying some canned food or something? They have like, Ayam Brand -.-
Hello?!?! You bought a belt from that brand and you don't even know what's the name of that brand?!?! So I asked "What 'cow brand' are you talking about?" ... of course in my mind I already know what brand is that ... he replied "Braun Buffer" -___________________________- ... you're a buffer alright. If you check the dictionary, it means "foolish person".
If you're gonna get a stupid belt from "Braun Buffer" please don't refer to it as "the cow brand", and don't change the brand's name. It's Braun Buffel. I don't even know why the heck he got a belt from this brand anyways, you can always buy one from Padini. The last belt I got was from Padini and it last me about 5 years ok. wtf. You're broke, haha! Don't bullshit. I hate it when people bullshit me. If you're really broke then just get a belt from some random brands, they are as good as "the cow brand" ones.
Guess what? He still hasn't given up on asking me out for lunch. He was like "U owned me one meal ok" ... yea right. I think the word he's searching for is "owe". So I was like "sure, tomorrow, canteen, my treat". He went "-__-"""
He proceeded to say that he will be on diet tomorrow. I don't freakin know how that makes sense. Him and diet, on the same sentence?? He said he will "aim 'correct' timing only claim from you". Woah! Hold on your horses, me and you, won't ever have the "correct timing". It's either canteen food or you can continue catching your balls. He already fuckin' scares me by asking me out for lunch at "Paddington House of Pancakes", it's like a place where you'd go only if you're on a date. Me and you, maybe in your dreams.
You wanna date me? Try brushing up on your English and maybe get your brands right if you wanna talk brands with me, and oh! Not to forget, I'm allergic to bullshit too.
Okay, I'm done ranting and being a bitch. I need to blow up now, rather than tomorrow morning, or somebody is gonna die a cruel death. ^^
Disclaimer: No cow was harm in the process of writing this blog post. That guy is still alive, but not for long if he continues his ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment