I am honored to have met you, and get to know you.
You're a gentleman. You open doors for me, you'd come pick me up no matter where I am, you always know exactly what to say and do (you amaze me sometimes), you'd pay for every meal that we had together even though you don't have to (I can still afford to pay for myself though), you'd accompany me go shopping and not complain about it, you love to hug me, and most of all, you made me feel loved. When other people treat me like one of the guys, you didn't. I felt like a little girl whenever you hug me.
If I were to give definition to the word "Awesome", it would be "YOU" :)
Thanks for a wonderful past couple of weeks. Don't worry bout me, I knew it wouldn't work out all along ;) So we're even :P
The worst thing about being a tough girl is that you wouldn't get prioritize coz you're not vulnerable and are able to fend for yourself, but it is alright. I do understand the situation.
The important thing is, I had fun, and I learnt a lot from you. The best part would probably be you taking me go clubbing, Haha! Once in a lifetime experience XD I might never go clubbing again, not because I don't want to, but nobody would bring me in there and bother about taking care of me. I felt safe whenever I'm with you, that is why I drank a lot when we went to Overtime for a drinking session, I knew you'd bring me back home safely :)
Thanks for everything and good luck ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment