I think I broke another record!! Today is the first time I stayed at home WHOLE day and didn't end up emo even though I'm home alone OMG! This is a BIG thing k!!
But still I have to give credits where it's due. Big thank you to two of my friends who are "busy" working at the moment, Haha! These guys are gay (as in happy blokes, not um ... gay). They Whatsapp with me from morning till now, Hahaha!
I miss Backstreet Boys ... was listening to "The One", and never really noticed the lyrics till I Googled it, it was well written :) I wish it's just simple as that to find "The One", you know, like someone just came out of nowhere and said, I'm gonna get you out of this misery (not that I'm miserable at the moment or anything, Haha!)
... but I haven't lose hope ^^
I imagine too much, Haha! Romantic stuff only happens in movie ... fairy tales with happy endings only happens in story books, but it's good to know its not real, Haha!
Random thought of the day: If something is too good to be true, it probably is.
No comments:
Post a Comment