Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stupid stomach!

It's about 7.45am. Honestly, I'm super sleepy and tired at the moment wtf. Stupid stomach, wake me up so early just cause you're hungry. Actually my stomach wakes me up at around 5am, but I tried to ignore it till I can't take it anymore that I woke up at 7am -____- but all I'm giving my stomach now is a cup of Milo, HAHAHA! Take that, stomach! Who ask you to wake me up so early for food wtf, I have no mood for food right now, so that's all you're going to get XD

The last meal I had was around 4pm yesterday, cause I wanted to go to the gym at night (I don't know how this sentence makes sense, but anyways ...), so I haven't had anything in my stomach for more than 12 hours, other than 3 cups of Milo. Having supper after working your ass off isn't really a good idea, I'd rather just starve to death, Haha!

Anywaysssss, yesterday was a crazy crazy day -.- like super ... crazy till I had a hard time catching up my breath.

Oh, I have a story to tell. I was at College's canteen for brunch, as this guy was walking past, Ben said "Look at that guy, always have a bunch of girls that follows him" .... Then I was like "-____________-". I was thinking, I'm the same case also, okay? I always have a bunch of guys that walks with me in college, it's not like I get an option button to choose whether my friends should just be girls. I think Ben must have forgotten that I'm the only girl in the group -.- and when I was in an elevator with my classmates yesterday I was like looking around and realising I'm the only girl in the elevator, not that I mind or anything, sometimes I just think, I've become so manly that no one realise I'm a girl at all -.-

And Ben, that profile picture of yours on your Facebook isn't the only problem I have with you lo XD You see, your name is also a problem. You go by the name "Ben" or "Yee Wei", but most of our classmates know you as "Yee Wei", and I'm used to calling you "Ben". So whenever I'm talking to other our classmates, I keep saying "Ben said ..." then corrected myself  "I mean Yee Wei said ..." -_____- I feel like I don't even wanna say your name anymore. The cycle repeats in class every single time eh lo, or people will ask "Who's Ben?", it's worst than menstrual cycle fml.

Other than that, Ben is a really good partner when it comes to bitching bout stuff and other people XD Way better than a girl okay?! If I was bitching about something, he'd be like agreeing to what I said or just "LOL" all the way.

Anyways, Ben, don't so small gas k XD Tonight "tong shui" your treat :D Unless you already transfer back the 30 bucks d, HAHAHA! I'm so bad. wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment