Monday, January 31, 2011

Patrick the P*nis.. Opps I mean Starfish :P

Finally got around to visit the new store, Daiso, in Queensbay Mall. Honestly the choices are just TOO MUCH!!! -__- I don't even know where to begin. Luckily I forgot to bring my "shopping mood" with me, so I ended up buying some random stuff for myself like antibacterial wet tissue, fake eyelashes and some other stuff that I forgot already -___- Bought like 4 items only, cost me 20 bucks.

#1 Wet Tissue from Daiso


I also went to SaSa -__- I ended up buying BB Cream by Dr.Young cause they don't have Dr.G's BB cream in stock. fml. 
Luckily they don't have the big one in stock, else the sales assistant will shove the big tube down my throat and force me to buy it -_- The price tag says RM49, but I got it for RM35. CNY sales? Maybe. I have no idea.

 #2 My new BB cream :D

 #3 Random picture of the dangle-ly stuff (accessories?) from my mum's newly bought handbag. Anyways she don't like it so I might turn it into key chain or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment