Sunday, January 23, 2011

Strange Dream

I somehow dreamt of you last night. It was weird coz we haven't talked in the longest time.

I was in this place, I have no idea what I was angry about (Okay maybe I was angry at you), but I was throwing stuff on the floor while walking through this maze-like looking house (either it's from like 20 years ago or it was an emperor's house/garden wtf)

Strangely you notice that I was angry and destructive so you proceed to sneakily follow me. I know that you are following me, but at one point you came up to me and said something (actually I don't remember what it was and what happened after that is kinda blur).

I remember feeling cared for, loved and protected. wtf. Maybe in real life you weren't that great, but that's how you are, in my mind. Hate to admit, but I kinda miss you ... not in a romantic way though. I just miss you, that's all.

Even though I've always been seen as a strong person that could defend myself, and take care of others, the truth is, I just want to be cared for, loved and protected. I don't wanna be a superwoman if I have the choice.

Wherever you are, I hope you're well and happy :) miss you. Good luck in whatever you do. Still hate you for pissing me off wtf. I'm partially kidding :P

No comments:

Post a Comment