Saturday, January 22, 2011

Recycling

Morning world!!

Figure that I should blog about something that's on my mind last night. That would be recycling. Funny right? Why would I think of recycling?



So  I was cleaning up my room last night and wanted to throw away an empty tissue box, I proceed to flatten the box up but I threw it into a normal rubbish bin -_______- fml.

It is not that I don't wanna recycle, it's just that in Malaysia, they don't give a hoot about recycling, they don't have "recycling garbage truck" (if that makes any sense) coming in to pick up recyclable materials.

I'm sure if one day you decided to start recycling stuff, you'd realize how much recyclable material you can collect within a day or two. That is how much recyclable items we wasted.

Before you start shooting me on promoting recycling but not doing it myself, well, I tried, and my mum hates it ... she hates having "garbage" lying around in the house (I mean it's not lying around in the house but you get what I mean, right?). Since there's no such thing is "recycling garbage truck" then I'd have to collect all the stuff and bring it somewhere (actually I have no idea where I can find recycling center in Penang wtf)

So there you go ... my thoughts on recycling ... I mean Penang is doing a "great" job by banning all plastic bags -____- (sometimes you just go $^&%*&^* coz you forgot your shopping bags and they aren't giving any plastic bags and you probably had to carry around bras that you just bought using your hands wtf don't look at me, it's just a random scenario)

I think Penang should really look at the bigger picture and start supplying people with "recycling garbage trucks". While you're at it (as in banning plastic bags) why don't you ban plastic bottles as well -___- people like to throw out plastic bottle on the side of the road, into the sea (which might kill the turtles, I don't care if it killed the mice running around Gurney Drive though).

No comments:

Post a Comment