Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hectic week

It's been a crazy busy weeeek -_______-

Nearly fainted from all the chaotic classes I have to attend.

Oh, but surfing the net makes me feel relax ... at least a lil'.

and I found this :P

It's a wristlet by Marc Jacobs ^^

Okay I was initially interested in COACH wristlet but then again ... it looks a bit auntie-ish with the "C" logos everywhere on the wristles ... and also the material used.

I think I saw this Marc Jacobs wristlet back when I was travelling to Taiwan, we had a stopover at HK Airport, and they have a Marc by Marc Jacobs store over there :D but I didn't buy then fml.

Nuff' said about the wristlet, nao it's time for me to go do my assignments. It's just the first week, and I'm bombarded with tons of assignments. super fml.

I think I'm getting fat, maybe, or I should just tell myself I'm fat so I'd get my fat arse over to the gym. I still don't know which gym to pick, plus if I pay for it already and I'm being lazy and didn't go, it'll just be a waste of money. I better control what I eat for now.

fml.

Need to go off nao. tata!

P/S: I'm getting my 4mbps connection next week!! fingers crossed that they would actually make it on time before CNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment