Saturday, January 15, 2011

fucked up day

I thought today is just gonna get better, turns out. It didn't.

It just went to a point where I feel like breaking down.

I was at home all day, and my dad didn't even tell me he wanna go out to the shopping mall. Then just now at 7.30pm, he asked me if I wanna go to a shopping mall with him. Then I said, I had to go out with my friends at 9  or 9.30pm later (that friend text me in the afternoon, and I've already agreed to it), but still I said I'm gonna go with him, but we just have to get back before 9.30pm.

Then he proceed to tell me, that he's going to the shopping mall himself. Okay fine.

THEN the worst part isn't over.

The friend proceed to text me after my dad went out, saying she had to have dinner with family and the outing is cancelled.

I was like WTF?!?!

It just fucking pissed me off. JUST DON'T ASK ME OUT IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU CAN GO OUT! I HAVE FAMILY TOO YOU KNOW.

super fucked up.

Just fuckin pissed me off.

JUST DONT' FUCKIN' CANCELLED ME LAST MINUTE WILL YA' FUCKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment