Saturday, January 29, 2011

iPods and Perfumes

Just another post for today before I head to bed :P

*Forgive me, as I'm just gonna type whatever that's on my mind*

I don't think I'm gonna get another iPod if my current one decides to die, coz it's just too cumbersome to sync all the songs in there wtf. After sinking, Opps! I mean sync-ing the songs, you need to rename everything again WTF *tearing my hair off* I think my next mp3 would be some other well known brand, but definitely not iPod, unless the come up with something like "The Invisible iPod". I'm kidding, I won't buy anything that I can't put my hands on. wtf.

Have you ever wonder how perfume can triggers memories??

I saw my perfume, Game by Davidoff, on my cupboard and I decided to smell it (for some weird reason) and its feels like a time machine took me back in time, haha! Reminds me of cs of course, but specifically, during the time when I first know her, and the Ralph Lauren (Turqoise colour bottle perfume) just have her face written all over it wtf. Well not exactly, but the smell just reminds me of her as well (the smelly her, ShhhHHH! Don't tell her I said that), Haha!

I used to use all the perfumes that she uses. Heck, I don't even know if that perfume is for me, but now I've found my own signature perfume :P It's Gucci Flora. I absolutely ADORE it!

Neways, I'm tired, I need to hit the sack. Nite everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment