Sunday, January 23, 2011

PMS-ing

I haven't looked into my hard disk in a long while. The one with all our pictures.

But logging into Friendster reminds me of it all. How we started and those pictures you took of me. You were so obsessed with me back then that I wonder what medicine I gave you.

There is a good reason why I don't look at our old pictures anymore, it's cause I don't want to be reminded of what we used to be like, cause I can't turn back time, and I know every time I look at those pictures, it would automatically bring tears to my eyes.

To the "old" you: Thank you for letting me know what 幸福 feels like. 雖然我那時候並沒有說什麽,可是我真的覺得我是世界上最幸福的人。miss you 6681 :P



To the "new" you: Thank you for being with me through ups and downs and thank you for still loving me. I know you've done your best. It's just a PMS day that I've been through, I promise I will be fine soon. Love you (:

No comments:

Post a Comment