Went to Watsons just now to grab a couple of things, cause my skin's been acting out on me recently.
#1 I'm not sure if I'm allergic to this, but since I have a hugeass pimple on my forehead, I can't be bothered about allergies.
#2 Bought this coz it has Salicylic Acid, which is an ingredient that can dry up acne, I suppose. I still love my Clinique Moisturiser, its just that I prefer to use something that can stop my acne for now.
#3 Here is what they claim it can do -___- pray that it works.
#4 Since new semester starts tomorrow, it means it's traffic jam time for me. -___- Coz I needa drive all the way to town, which is where my college is located. It is really a pain in the ass, literally. So I went and got this back support thinggy, and I tried it out at my dad's car just now. It works just as nice as the one in baby kelisa. So two thumbs up for that.
#5 Fruit Ninja Haha! My friend introduced this game to me. It is addictive XD and we went and try multiplayer, which means my friend had to find me on "Game Centre" and challenge me on this game, it was fun! I lost the first round, and the second round, DRAW!!!! Will battle him in class tomorrow wtf. Since it's early morning class, I doubt I will have the energy to listen to the lecturer talk. Might as well battle him with Fruit Ninja wtf, HAHAHAHA! At least that'll make me feel awake.




No comments:
Post a Comment