Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ama-some day? Awe-zing day?

Today just went on great, just as I thought it would :)

It was an awesome day, I would say. I have done loads of stuff.

I've *sort of* done my Project Initiation Document (PID) for my Final Year Project and I've sent it off for my supervisor to check on the document before I finalised everything, that is why I said I *sort of* done it already :P

Oh! The most exciting part of today is, I finally finish playing the Plants vs. Zombies on my iPhone!!!!! What a joyous occasion!! I just finished all the levels about 5 minutes ago. I really needa go pop a champagne or something to celebrate. I've always thought I needed help in completing all the levels, but I didn't get any help at all. Although it's just a lame game, but I am actually proud of myself for completing all the levels. I feels like I've graduate from the school of Zombies :P

I've downloaded about 6 new songs for my iPod and I'm sync-ing it into my phone as I'm typing this. Feeling so productive today :D

Oh! And guess what?!! I was SO free just now that I did a clay mask right after shower ... and then the normal  cotton (?) type of mask, and wasted a total of 30 minutes of my entire life, but it was well .... fun, Haha!

#1 Yep this is the second mask I used 我的美麗日記 (My beauty diary)


So freakin free today that I whipped out Baby IXUS and took her for a lil point n shoot session :P

#2 Messy room
Note to self: Needa clean up the mess before CNY

#3 Random picture of my table and also my Final Year Project Diary. Oh mini sheep sheep is on the table as well :D

 #4 Is he constipating or something? I love Mr.P Haha! 


#5 My favourite chocolate in the world!! Ferrero Rocher!! I had like 6 just now *guilty*

Well I gotta get back to all my assignments, 4 to be exact, excluding my Final Year Project documentation :( but nevertheless I'm happy to have one week off for CNY, cause I can work on all the assignment and at least try to finish it up before classes starts again. Wish me luck in completing all my assignment!! I can do it!! Man, all that chocolate really make me hyper :DDDDDDDD

P/S: Still craving for an episode of The Vampire Diaries :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment