Tuesday, February 1, 2011

miss you

Part of me is wishing you're on the flight back here, but it's kinda impossible, cause you sucked at surprising me. Except for when you're really motivated and all. Like the first time you gave me roses (best part was like you drove all the way from Butterworth just to surprise me). Crazy surprise and one of the most awesome night in my life. That was like the ONE and ONLY time I really got so freakin' surprise that I screamed. Miss those days...

So yea, it is officially the first CNY that I don't have you by my side. Which is kinda pathetic.

Another lonely occasion to add to my list ...

Still a long way to go to the end of 2011 ... there's still Valentine's Day, my birthday, our 4th anniversary and another Christmas eve, Christmas, New Year's eve, and New Year :(

... it's a good thing that I'm on my 3rd and final year of my degree, I'd probably be too busy with my Final Year Project to remember all this occasions, but if I do remember, I'd probably be sitting here wishing you're on the next flight back home to celebrate with me :)

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment