Sunday, February 13, 2011

Specially for my baby :)

Happy Valentine's Day! 情人節快樂!:)

Yes, up till today ... we've been together for 3 years, 4 months and 8 days (^^ super proud of my ability to count wtf) and we spent about 70% of the time apart (I'm kinda amaze by me ... or maybe "us").

I've decided not to prepare anything for Valentine's Day cause,

1. I knew you would forget about it and not prepare anything or get anything for me, and I don't wanna get all excited for it and then got freakin' disappointed when you fail to do anything. (That prediction came true, you really forgot about V'day wtf)

2. V'day is a really hyped up commercialized occasion. The roses, chocolate and dinner at restaurant, cost more than they used to be on a normal day. What I'm trying to say is, this V'day madness is driven by young jealous ladies wtf. Like seriously, if their best friend's boyfriend got the girlfriend a Gucci bag or maybe 999 roses, and if you don't get something equivalent from your boyfriend to boast about to your girl friends/best friends, you'd be as mad as the cow is. (How do I know? Been there done that wtf and years later I'm still a jealous bitch)

So yes ... this post was suppose to be written to you wtf since I didn't prepare anything :P

I just want to say I love you, I'm not being lame ok ... cause I would occasionally buy you presents or make handmade stuff for you, even though it's not some crazy special occasion, coz I believe V'day can be anytime of the year, not just 14th of February.

I had my V'day celebration when I was in Melbourne a couple of months ago :P I've enjoyed tons of romantic & not-so-romantic dinner, and I really appreciate it :)

I was served hot chocolate specially made by cs, IN A RESTAURANT, HAHA! How cool is that?! How many girls out there get to experience that? (HA! In your face!! wtf so don't boast about the 999 roses your boyfriend gave you wtf)

Cs even took me on a one day adventure in Melbourne, taking the public transport, and phak thor (dating) near the Yarra River (I think) ... while she was busy talking to her friend on the phone most of the time wtf (should have shove her down the river, that'll teach her not to talk on the phone while phak thor-ing with me wtf).

The best part of it all was the Sydney trip (All expense paid by cs, that why it's awesome wtf coz I don't have to pay a cent) No lah, I'm just kidding ... I super enjoyed it coz cs took me to Kiama (I think the place was about 2 hours away from Sydney) Amazing view in Kiama coz it's near the sea and I am extremely in love with the rented car we got, which was a TOYOTA Corolla Hatchback ^^ Awesome car + Awesome Driver = Perfect Combo! Not to forget, the Sydney trip was made awesome by Joe, Mao and Mei Zhi, who let us stay in their apartment during the trip and also accompany & took us around :) Thank you very much!

So you see, my V'day was more awesome than any of you wan ar (wtf Malaysia engrish)

Thank you for everything bue :)


I don't know what's on your mind, but I want to let you know that I do love you, the one and only you  ^^

P/S: Baby, thanks for always driving me around in Aussie & sometimes Penang, even though I have my driving license :P Thinking back, I really appreciate it coz you know how much I hate driving, keke!

No comments:

Post a Comment