Thursday, February 10, 2011

Check List

Owns an awesome car *checked*
"Yeng" (Cool looking) *checked*
Awesome singer *checked*
Smarter than me *checked*
AWESOME AMAZING driving skill *double checked*

Haha! That was my requirement for a *sort of* perfect partner. Someone did fit the bill, haha! wtf

This is super random, but when I was walking from carpark to college, I saw this sports car. Looks super cool. So I was imagining someone (not just anyone, there's a special someone in my mind) fetching me with it HAHAHAHA wtf but seriously, I would faint.

Ok la, I'm just being a lil crazy at the moment, I was ignored by someone. Apparently sleep is more important than me 

and and, that someone * apparently* wanna get me a DSLR, but DSLR cannot hug me when I'm sad, I cannot kiss DSLR coz it doesn't have any lips wtf. Btw, COACH store in 1st Avenue is already open. Send me some money so I can buy something to 補償我的空虛的靈魂。wtf. I'm just kidding wtfwtf

I want a Micheal Kors watch. I'm waiting for someone to buy me one wtf. I'm seriously kidding :P

No comments:

Post a Comment