Saturday, February 12, 2011

Every dark cloud has a silver lining

... hope to see the silver lining soon


When I grow old, I just wanna be like Auntie SC and Uncle L :) There's just something about them I can't even put into words to explain. I heard Auntie SC said that Uncle L can be quite funny at times, although he seemed like a no-nonsense kinda person, haha! I believe someone inherited this "gene" from Uncle L, haha!

I'm glad that last night's feeling went away after a good night sleep. I'm still a lil' traumatised by it though. I don't know how many times do I have to go through it again, but I'm going to remain positive, and focus on what's important in my life right now.

I have a lot of goals and dreams ... and I'm going to make sure everything I dream of, will happen. I'm not just gonna let it go and give up without a fight. One thing I'm good at is being stubborn ... and yea ... fighting wtf.

I believe there's going to be happier days ahead of me :)

Good things happen to good people ... well if it doesn't then maybe next life, haha! I'm going to find you next life and make you pay for everything, every last cent, and bones in your body wtf. If you're feeling scare, then be nice wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment