Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Need to Vent

being tied up to with contract by Maxis is just f-ed up. In general, being tied up with any mobile provider in Malaysia is just a pain in the arse. You pay full amount for the phone of your choice, and then you have to pay monthly fees, in my case 24 effing months. One year is almost up. I got my iPhone last April. I still have about 12 months left to the contract. Super eff-ed up. They keep barring me without any notification, which is super rude. It's not like I don't have any money to pay up. I have alright, and I can even throw it to Maxis's face. Well if they have a face wtf.

I'm stuck with doing assignments and more assignments. I'm actually doing 3 assignments at the same time right now, and my browser is overloaded with tabs. I just need a place to take a breather. I need a bigger computer monitor, I totally can't stand the size of my laptop screen at the moment. It's like 11 freakin" inches, and I'm multitasking. I really shouldn't have bought this laptop just based on the eff-ing price. I need to go get myself a bigger monitor and plug it in, and also an external keyboard and mouse combo. Not to mention the laptop's processor is only 1.3 GHz fml. Most of the software that I need to use for my Degree have a minimum requirement of 1.5 GHz processor, and oh! It's not duo core. fml.

I have a freakin' rude lecturer that just can't shut his pothole. He asked the whole class if everyone understands the requirement for the assignment, if anyone don't understand, raise your hand. One of my classmate proceeded to raise his hand, and guess what? The fuckin' lecturer ask him to go to "special school" instead of explaining to him. WHAT THE FUCK?! This is the first time I met with a fuckin lecturer that ask their student to go to a spastic school just because they don't understand what the assignment requires. He even call people names in class, specifically called two of my friends "King Kong", and he says he's teaching a zoo, he's fuckin indirectly call us all animals. Well, sorry I think the biggest animal in the class is you. You are brainless, and rude. How do you expect us student to respect you when you can't even respect your student.

Just last week, he spent 3 hours of our time, doing NOTHING! He just sits there for 30 min, proceeded to go for some sort of "meeting" with other lecturers, then come back and start talking away about nonsense. I'm not shy about revealing his name. He is Shailendra, we call him "shit" as well coz his name sounds like shit, he teaches in INTI, KDU, some say he teaches at Disted and Wawasan Uni. I think these colleges should just fire him. He's a disgrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment