GONG XI FA CHAI!! 新年快樂!!
Yes it's chinese new year again :P Haha!
Went to Grandma's house in Sungai Petani and had a small reunion lunch (My family sure loves reunion breakfast and lunch, but not dinner -__-) The one (reunion breakfast) with my mum, dad and lil' sis was like 11.30 in the morning haha! Well I did grow up in a weird family ya know. (Our house don't have bed, not even one, we sleep on a very thin mattress on the floor) See I told you my family is weird.
Anyways, a brand new year, new beginning, thing's been going great for the past 18 minutes in the year of Rabbit though, Haha! It's 12.18am by the way.
I don't exactly fancy Chinese New Year, coz I'm not into all these kinda stuff, but I sure love the whole atmosphere of this special occasion. No, I don't like the Chinese New Year song either, it kinda hurt my ears sometimes. Us Generation Y, don't like cheesy music wtf.
Best thing about Chinese New Year is of course ang paos (red packets), but every year, I'd only get ang paos from my parents, and grandma, cause I don't go and visit all those extended families (-_- crazy issues with them but that ain't my business). But since 3 years ago, ever since I'm with cs, I have another "family" that gives me angpao during this special occasion.
The awesome thing about getting ang pao from Auntie SC wasn't the money inside it, but the message that is written on the back of the ang pao packet. When I first received ang pao from Auntie SC about 3 years ago, I was a lil flabbergasted, I would say, that someone would be so nice to write message at the back of an ang pao packet, that really made me melt a bit :P
Till today I still kept all those ang pao packets from Auntie SC (even though I've already used up some of the money inside it :P) coz it is like a treasure to me, haha! I don't think anyone else in this world would have this habit. That's why it's so special.
I'm not even half way done with my assignments yet, I need to really work hard tomorrow, no more surfing the internet and stuff like that, and I really need to stop going to Watsons, coz I've been browsing the store and buying more stuff that I already have and don't need. I have like 4 bottles of moisturisers in my drawers waiting to be use, wtf.





No comments:
Post a Comment