Friday, February 11, 2011

What I felt tonight isn't something that I can control. I've been neglected for far too long, and I can only hold on for this long without breaking down or thinking about you. I don't need to be told to not think of you, I'm already doing it.

I don't know how long you want me to not think of you. My current record ... one week. Do you want me to continue breaking record and bringing it to one month, then maybe a year, then maybe delete you from my memory forever? Try running me over with a car, and please target my head. I would like to completely erase my memory all together.

I would like to, for once, have someone do something for me selflessly. I feel like I'm already not asking for anything, so please don't take anything away from me anymore.

I don't want to listen to any apology, it doesn't fix anything. Try doing something for a change instead of apologizing, that would actually lessen my heartache, but I know it's impossible. I just want someone, anyone to take away the pain I'm feeling right now ...

I'm already living my life, I've let you live yours, I don't restrain you from doing anything ... I don't even know what you're doing nowadays ... who you're going out with ... you don't ever have to report ...don't like to chat on MSN or video call on Skype, ok then, it's fine ....  if you don't call a day or two, it's ok ... so what have I done wrong? Maybe the wrongest part of it all is me, but I couldn't turn back time to make things right again.

I'm hoping and praying tomorrow will be a better day ... Please, I don't want to wake up with a heartache ... it's just unbearable ...

I'll be alright tomorrow ... I'll get a good night sleep and everything is gonna be alright ...

No comments:

Post a Comment