Saturday, February 26, 2011

The only eff-ing reason that I broke this "no post" spell is because I'm extremely pissed off. Please don't come up on my MSN/What's App trying to do a small talk with me. I AM IN NO CONDITION TO WASTE MY EFFING TIME TALKING/CHATTING TO YOU. I SERIOUSLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU JUST GOT YOUR PTPTN LOAN, OR YOUR CAT JUST DIED.

YOU WANT SOMETHING? GO STRAIGHT TO THE EFFING POINT. DON'T FUCKING WASTE MY TIME WITH SMALL TALK.

AND PLEASE, BRUSH UP YOUR ENGLISH. "DO NOT DISTURB AT ANY COST!" MEANS DO NOT EFFING DISTURB ME! I DON'T EFFING CARE IF YOU'RE THE GOD OF PROSPERITY OR WHAT SHIT. I AM FUCKIN STRESS OUT AND YOU BETTER STAY OUT OF MY WAY.

DON'T TRY MY PATIENCE, IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN TRY "LOL" AND YOU'D BE BLOCKED. THAT WORD SERIOUSLY TICK ME OFF.

sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment