If you answer: cow. You obviously don't know me inside out.
I mean I do love cow plush toy, as a matter of fact, I love all plush toys, but the one I love most would be a lamb plush toy. I like piggie plush toys at times coz they're pink! (I'm gonna go get the piggie ones from Lovely Lace once I get my new car tomorrow, so that it can accompany me on the lonely journey from home to college and vice versa.)
I actually got 2 lamb soft toy in my room right now. One is a super cute mini lamb wearing a hoodie (I'm crazy about hoodie!!), bought by Cien when she went for a holiday in New Zealand, and another one (small size, her name is Mek Mek :P ), also bought by Cien as a gift for me, for some random game we played at Gurney. It's from Lovely Lace by the way.
So yea, cow is actually Cien's favourite animal. I'm just tagging along, jumping into the bandwagon? But I'm not a super crazy excited fan of cow :P
No comments:
Post a Comment