*YAY!*
Hmm, maybe I'll get this one, coz it's more of my style than the gold one. I know it's men's watch, but who says girls can't wear men's watch :P (If MYERS or DAVID JONES stock up on the gunmetal ones, that'll be PERFECT!)
(Yesh, I can't just take a picture from elsewhere without putting a disclaimer, I'm an IT student for God's sake , although there can be times when I totally forgot to do that. fml.)
Newayz, after much consideration, I've decided to get Michael Kors watch in Australia, coz I'm hoping someone would sponsor maybe half of the price. It's about 200AUD - 300AUD++, no doubt it will be more expensive here in Malaysia, as you know, everything here is 300% more expensive than elsewhere *sigh*
(P/S: Special thanks to Mr. SMS for letting me know that one of the shop in Queensbay Mall does stock Michael Kors watch :D )
Btw, MY DAD BOUGHT ME FLIGHT TICKETS TO MELBOURNE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO!!!! I am still freakin' excited :P
Luckily it's an open ticket, so I can run back home anytime, if I want to, coz I actually plan to stay there one and a half months (ya know, when you spend like 3000MYR++ on a plane ticket, all you can do is stay as long as you can to make the plane ticket worth it).
Okie dokey, I gotta go back to my PHP/Javascript assignment guys. Be back soon!!
P/S: It was actually a shitty day for me, till someone cheer me up :P Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment