Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have a date ... with myself -______-

Class dismissed at 12pm, as usual ... It was a cloudy noon' ... I was so in the mood to be pampered.

I wanted to go out on a date, lunch, movie, shopping or maybe just hanging out at Butterworth.

I'm not in a bad mood though, just ... well I don't know how to explain ...

I was so tempted to just drive to Butterworth ... don't ask me what for. I don't even know why I felt that way =.=

In the end, I went to Queensbay Mall. I wanna shop for a new t-shirt, but I can't find any that I like, even though I have this 30% Birthday discount for all PADINI items.

I ended up at this new korean shop call, Natural Republic, somewhere near Elianto ... it's a store with the same concept as, The Face Shop and also Skin Food. Make up products, nail polishes, body, and also face care items, and I got this Rain Bi poster when I bought a body scrub and cuticle oil, just cause it was their opening day, everything also got discount lah.

(P/S: they even gave me a free whitening mask. wtf)

So yea, I spend my last 50MYR of the month of July in this shop -_______- fook ma lyfe.

I'm officially broke, like seriously.

I have 3 more days, and only 20 bucks to live by.

Wish me luck yall'!

I'm praying that I won't be in the mood to spend money again -___- *poh pi poh pi*

fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment