I finally have clear thoughts today, and keep telling myself, that I should stop being so uptight about everything. Just relax and I'll make it through anyways. =.= Man, I really hope so.
I guess my only, real enemy, is my own brain. I think of lotsa (unnecessary) stuff, and sometimes, I just forget to have fun.
Guess what? I had this crazy/scary dream last night .... I dreamt that I was living opposite a construction site (they're building another apartment or something). Through the window of my room I can actually see the front of the building facing me. The building is about maybe 50% done, it has the skeleton of the building, and the stairs, no windows or walls, I don't exactly know how many floors are there.
So I was standing there on my table which is near the window of my room and saw a group of girls clad in school uniform, doing a mass suicide by jumping down from the building ... I guess it must be like 4th or 5th floor or something. It was scary alright, and the whole thing repeats 3 times throughout my dream, with different people, but it's still in a group. They just walk really fast towards the edge of the building and just fell. Yes, they did die, their body is all over the ground floor of the building.
Finally there's this police team there to do some investigation ... but I wonder why there's SOOO many people in the building after that (with the police still investigating). Every floor is jam packed with people, and then the mass suicide happen again, and I remember it only happen on a specific floor. Everyone was scared and evacuate the building in the end.
Man, I hope to NEVER dream of something like this again, it scares the shit out of me.
So, anyways, I wasn't going to tell this story, but since it's so scary, I have to let the world know. wtf.
I had a lil' argument with someone a couple of days ago, blame PMS, and also the rest of the world. wtf.
Okay, honestly, everyone pissed me off this week, but I guess I'm the one that's at fault. Coz I actually find myself with less patience this week. I get irritated by small things easily. Cried, throws tantrum when I feel like everyone is against/doesn't care about me. fml.
I hope that's the last of it. Please pray that I can dream of something decent tonight. =____=
Be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment