Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Busy Bee

It's about time I update my blog. wtf. coz I've been ignoring my blog for a while :P

I have really lame excuses good reasons.

I've been really busy with assignments and project :(

... and also been busy with gym. Gotta get back in shape =.= not that I have shape though, but I need to keep myself healthy. I went and check my BMI just now at the gym. I'm a lil' overweight. fml.

So tired today. fml fml fml.

Last weekend, I was attack with love problems from left and right. fml. haha! Nah, I really don't mind listening to my friend's story, besides, I find that I learn more about myself when I listen to their story and what they go through.

Anyways, I really have no mood to write more fml. I needa go rest now, I'll update you guys if I ever slim down. Wish me luck! :P


Oh, here's a sneak peek at my Body Fat & Muscle Analysis.

Weight: 55.5kg (damn, my lucky number @.@)

%Body Fat: 30.2% (29% is normal, 30% is overweight, and I'm 30.2%. fml.)

Biological Age: 31 (double fml!)

BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate): 1201 kcal (normal I guess @.@)


No comments:

Post a Comment