Right ... Monday.
It's Friday now.
Not a great week, I would say. Had this crazy emotional roller coaster where I was screamin' my head off, crying, and any shitty thing you can imagine me doing when I'm out of control emotionally.
Started off the week with my friend, PPK-ing (Pang Phuey Ki. aeroplane me. wtf. I don't even know how to explain it in English. fml.) me. The friend asked me out for a movie, I said yes ... and BAM! Opps! Sorry I can't ... blah blah blah. Honestly, I'm too lazy to explain to everyone what happened.
Had a meeting with my team members, to finish up the system we're building, and we don't have enough laptops for everyone even though I SPECIFICALLY reminded everyone to bring a laptop. I don't care if you beg, or steal.
I ended up without a laptop to do my part, because I had to borrow them to finish up their part, smart right? I lugged the shitty laptop from home. I was thinking of bringing two laptops. But then again, why should I be the one bringing the laptop when you're responsible to bring one to the meeting to finish up your part in the system.
One laptop is about 1kg, another big ass ones is about 2kg, so if I were to lugged 3 kgs of laptops, and the rest of the documents to the meeting, I would be fucking pissed off to say the least.
I am constantly asking myself, why am I the project manager, but I look like I'm some assistant, that's doing all the dirty job. Shouldn't I be the one who came to the meeting empty handed?
After all I'm the project manager. But I didn't do that.
And for the Networks & Operating System subject? Anyone bother to ask or talk about the project. Coz it's a group work after all. Well, no one bothers, and the deadline is this coming Tuesday.
I am fucking tired of taking care of every single shit. Honestly, who even bother about how I feel? Who asks if I'm tired? I'd love to be irresponsible for once.
Sometimes I'd ask myself "Do I even have a friend?" and I find myself replying "What friend? I thought you're in this world alone?"
I have lots of sunny day friends, but none of rainy day friends.
Everyone in this world is selfish. I wish I can master the art of selfishness. I wish to hurt everyone that hurt me before. I wish I can have those people's arse burn in hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment