So many things gone wrong. I can't keep up with anything.
The only thing that makes me feel better is watching more TVB drama series.
I've never been the one to watch TVB drama series, but recently, I've gone nuts with it.
I like how it feels when you just watch a drama series and forgets about everything.
And nope, retail therapy doesn't help, I remember a couple days ago, I went to Queensbay Mall and got myself make-up brushes (something I've been wanting for a long time), and also a pair of CONVERSE sneakers. Well, I was alright for a while, and then I came home and start tearing up. Honestly, I don't remember for what reason I flooded my room. It's like I've gotten myself tipsy and totally erased my memory =.= good news eh?
I've been really emotional lately. I don't know what's wrong with me.
I think my period's gone by now, but why haven't my emo-ness go away?
I think I needa find my assignment or something and start doing it. Cause it's like Week 6 tomorrow, and I have to hand in lotsa assignments by Week 9.
Fuck my life. Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment