It's such a disappointing day, can you believe that I asked, about 10 of my friends, to accompany me to MATTA Fair, and none of them is free. I've been asking around since this morning.
I was never the one to say no to anyone, coz I believe that when someone needs me to be there, I will be there. But ain't it disappointing to be asking 10 friends, I didn't just ask 3, I asked 10, and everyone is giving me the same answer. All I ask for is for ONE person to accompany me for an hour, that's all.
Trust me when I say, I don't just randomly ask people to accompany me. I'll only do it when I'm desperate for some company.
I'll probably go alone tomorrow, since it's already 8.11pm, and the MATTA Fair finishes at 9pm tonight. Thanks to everyone that say "Sorry, I'm not free", coz from now on, that'll be my answer to you as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment