Anyways, out of boredom, I wrote down a WishList which is now on the side bar of my blog. Well, it's more like a shopping list, I would say.
If the Perodua agent still not calling me by 4pm, I will seriously run off to Queensbay Mall and get some stuff on the WishList. I'm going to Etude House to get some make-up brushes. Then maybe to CONVERSE store to have a look at the sneakers, coz I seriously need to get a new one. The one that I'm wearing at the moment has a hole in it, and it will flood my foot whenever rains heavily. I can't believe Adidas made shitty shoe :( I bought that shitty shoe myself you know :(((
The MAC paint pots and eyeshadow of my choice is out of stock :(
And the Ray ban shades ... Hmm, I need more money for that. I think I accidently bought a fake one. Should have done more research before I buy this kind of stuff, especially when you're living in Ma*****a. We have fake everything, we're like the second China.
I mean I don't mind buying a replica/inspired sort of Ray Ban aviator, but for God's sake, please don't put the brand on it if it's not Ray Ban. You fucking replicator/inspirator (no such words, don't bother looking up in a dictionary) makes me feel like I'm such a cheap skate when it comes to buying branded stuff. I am NOT! I would pay whatever amount of money to get a legit/real/not inspired stuff alright. If I want a fake stuff, I would have gone to Batu Feringghi or Pasar malam.
So yea, I'll probably get another Ray Ban when I'm in Australia, I don't wanna risk my eyesight. Now I'm considering whether to get something cheap that actually have UV protection on its lens. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment