Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rants

I am so tired, and this is the only outlet where I can be free to shout out whatever shit I want.

I was running around like a mad woman all day. All because of my new car.

It doesn't help that I'm PMS-ing and my period is due tomorrow. Sorry to give all the details, but it is my blog, duh!

My mum is still acting like a 3 year old kid, refuses to talk to me, since Thursday. wtf. Grow up, woman!

Since I came online at 7pm or something ... There are so many people suffocating me on MSN with questions, all at the wrong time.

I'm tired, so so tired.

I have to wake up like 6.30am in the morning to prepare to go to JPJ, at 8am, to register my new car or something, according to the Perodua agent.

I still have assignments pilling up, and another one to hand in tomorrow. I am so in a big trouble.

I wish I am a superwoman, oh wait, scratch that, I want to be a baby. I don't wanna be independent. For once, I just want my dad to be here to do everything for me. I'm so tired of handling all these adult stuff and act tough.

I just want a shoulder to cry on, so I can get over with this shitty feeling I have. Just for once, PMS, please leave me alone, I really don't need you right now.

I'll be getting my new car tomorrow, I hope everything goes well. My dad asks me just now if I want to choose number for my new car, and I told him, there's no need to choose number. It's just plain stupid to pay a large sum of money for a number like "8888". I'm just gonna take whatever shitty numbers that comes with my car. Coz I will love my car no matter what :P

I told my dad, I'm gonna win lottery anyways, however shitty the car number may be. Seriously, all my life, my birth cert, and car numbers and all those numbers related to my life, they mysteriously strike lottery, although I didn't buy any. Of course my money crazy relatives does, and they won a small fortune.

So yea, the end of my rant. I need my bed now.

Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment