Woke up this morning at about 9.30am, shower and have my breakfast, then got out of house at 10.40-ish ... coz had to accompany Mr.Lau to DiGi centre to ask about iPhone plans, haha! We went down to the Pulau Tikus DiGi centre and thought it was closed down/renovated, but it turns out they have a temporary DiGi centre at the back of the shop (which is made out of two container, you know the big big container) =.= Haha!
Then he drove me home after that, and it only took us about an hour from fetching me, asking about the iPhone plans and driving me home it only took one hour. Man, we're fast.
So I got home after that, then rest a little, and decided I should head out at 11.50am, coz I needa pump petrol and go to Queensbay Mall to buy egg tarts for Cien's parents before visiting them to pass them some stuff. I know they keep insisting not to buy anything for them, but I feel its manners lorh. I don't want to go visit people empty handed.
I reach Butterworth at around 1pm, luckily I reach there on time. Don't wanna be late as well. Cien's parents immediately brought me out for lunch and we went shopping at Carrefour after lunch, Haha!
I left Butterworth at 4pm :) got home and rest a bit ... before my dad came home at around 6-ish and ask if I would like to accompany him to Queensbay Mall, which I gladly say yes, coz of course, it's Father's Day tomorrow. We got a 6 inch Subway Sandwich and share =.= I really can't believe it, coz usually my dad will eat a lot, but he don't want foot long sandwich.
I ordered and take a few bites, then give my dad the rest, I know he must be damn hungry from all the hiking and stuff.
Oh, and another thing that makes me smile today, I bump into my ex-classmate, or should I say, my friend, haha! He was dating with his girlfriend, and saw me, and ask me "Eh when you come back?" I was like smiling and confused, then I realize I forgot to tell him I moved back to Penang already, haha! But I was too lazy to explain, so I just said "a couple of months ago" then he said "oh, you look thinner" and I was like blushing and said "thanks :D" and we parted ways. Well, if I wasn't in a rush, I would have told him all the grandmother's story, and tell him that he is not bad himself (as in turn more handsome d lah, haha!)
It made me smile, well, he always makes me smile though. Great guy, too bad he's taken. wtf.
So yea, it was the most tiring day ever, but I am happy :)
I gotta go finish up my episode 8 of a TVB drama, and I will go sleep, wake up tomorrow and start with my assignments *sigh*
Okay, nites peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment